Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crazy for Chipboard and Mini Albums? Anyone?


Hi Everyone! I hope this finds you all doing well and feeling very creative! Today is Saturday and when I went in to the store today all I could find myself doing is looking around and thinking about all the new & fun things that I am going to have in my new store. Everyone who knows me will tell you that I am crazy for Chipboard and Mini Albums. In celebration of my obsession I thought I would show off some new Maya Road collections that I will be bringing in.
Maya Road Chipboards are the greatest! I couldn't get all the pictures so I thought I would at least share what I could.
Here are a few descriptions:
Maya Road Long Binder w/ Envelopes (Shown) is a board style alterable album and is perfect for your next gift or project. Each book has 4 tabbed pages made of thick chipboard and 4 envelope pages. The Long Binder w/ Envelopes measures 4.4" x 8.3" and packaged in a clear hang bag.
Maya Road Cupcake Chipboard Coaster Book is a board style alterable album and is perfect for your next gift or project. Each book has 8 pages made of thick chipboard, the first page die cut, which makes them easily alterable and/or paintable. The Cupcake Chipboard Coaster Book measures 6.1" x 5.9" and comes with chain and packaged in a clear hang bag.
Clear Acrylic Recipe Stand w/Chipboard Pages 2mm thick crystal clear acrylic shapes with protective film. Recipe Stand comes with 6 tabbed chipboard pages and rings. The calendar stand measures 4.0" x 9.0".
Foundation Chipboard: Foundation Chipboard is a set of 36 chipboard frames that measure 1" to 3". The chipboard is nested so the center is removable for separate use. Comes packaged in our signature 4"x6" tin.

Maya Road 2-Ring Layered Book is a board style alterable album and is perfect for your next gift or project. Each book has 6 pages made of thick chipboard which makes them easily alterable and/or paintable. The 2-Ring Layered Book measures 3" x 8" and comes packaged in a clear hang bag.
Maya Road Office Sheers are perfect journaling spots. Write on them with a permanent marker. Rub-ons work great on them too. Attach them to your projects with staples, glue or eyelets, or put several together to make a mini sheer album! Sheer Journaling Cards comes with 32 pieces that measure 1" to 5". Comes packaged in our signature 4"x6" tin.

Lunch tin collection are fun canvaes for your projects. They come with removable handles and separate matching 10-page books. Available in 4 sizes. The Coffee Break Tin is 6.4" x 3.6" x 2.8".

I think you will enjoy these products as much as I will. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me creativeyouscrapbooking@yahoo.com
Happy Scrapp'n!,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. You KNOW I love tiny albums! I must have the cupcake one, you know, for in 12 years when I scrap Kara's 1st birthday party! And pretty much every other one you mentioned! OMG Jarod is gonna kill me when all of that comes in!

    ReplyDelete