Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Almost Time!

The lost has been found, the lost blogger that is. Sorry Friends that I have dropped off the face of the blogger world but as you all know I have been totally busy getting ready to open the new store. IT'S ALMOST TIME! I just love it! Bright colors, new inventory, more new inventory on the way, lots more space, playroom, great community... I'm gushing. I am tying up all the loose ends and getting ready to open the doors on Sept. 1st. I also have a new childrens craft coming called SMOOSHIES. Check'em out (yep... they are crafts).


SMOOSHIES





These are really cute and cuddly crafts that your child can build right in the store and bring home. These are great for all ages and for both boys and girls.
Heads UP News:
September Date Coming Soon
Romona Boudreaux will be doing her monthly CLOSE TO MY HEART class. As always, the class is a 2 page layout and the cost is $5.00. The class is from 4-6:00 p.m. and we will be having our Crop Night following until 12:00 a.m. If you would like to attend please call (985) 665-3973 or E-mail me and have your name added to the list. Crop Night cost is $7.00 (Free if you are a Creative Club Member). For Creative Club Membership information please E-mail me at creativeyouscrapbooking@yahoo.com
I hope this finds every one doing well and as excited as I am!
Happy Scrapp'n,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment