Thursday, August 13, 2009

WHERE THE TWO ROADS MEET


.... Well they meet at Creative You Scrapbooking! As you can see by this picture I have yet again ordered more merchandise for the store. BUT IT IS TOO CUTE!!!! Meet ABBEY ROAD By My Mind's Eye. It comes with 2 adorable girl themes and 2 wicked cute boy themes. I don't want to give it all away so this is all I am giving up today... except for Maya Road Chipboards have arrived and well you know how awesome that is!
Come in and join us at our new location in Lockport on September 1st (that's our goal open date) to see the rest of these products.
Our new location is located at
5706 Hwy 1
Lockport, La. 70374
(Located between the Lockport bridge and Blackie's Resturant). As always call or email if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing everyone real soon!
Happy Scrapp'n,
Amber
985-665-3979

No comments:

Post a Comment