Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Finally Here! (I have pictures to prove it !)







It's Finally Here! Tomorrow is the first day in the new store. I am so glad! Special Thanks to my girl Elisa for helping for the past 4 weeks you are the best! You told me it could be done and we did it! Shout out to Michelle G. for dropping in with advise and totally mad organization skills (she's been there and done that)! All of your help is totally appreciated!






I will be opening the doors at 10:00 a.m. and of course we close at 5:00 p.m. I leave every week day from 2:20-3:45 p.m. to pick up my kiddos from school and reopen until closing time. I look forward to seeing evreyone very soon so please stop by when ever you get a chance.






I have included some pictures of the store front for those who can't make it in tomorrow ( I know you are curious LOL).






Last but not least, Ramona Boudreaux will be teaching her monthly Close To My Heart Class on September 19th from 4:00-6:00 p.m. The cost is $5.00 and you will be making 2 12x12 layouts. Following Ramona's Class we will be having our first Crop Night. The cost is $7.00 for Non Creative Club Memebers. The Crop will last from 7:00 p.m. -12:00 a.m. Please call ahead to register. 985-665-3973. Must register by September 10th.






Happy Scrapp'n,



Amber






No comments:

Post a Comment