Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Opening Day... Hooray!

WHAT A GREAT DAY TODAY WAS!!!!!

I officially re-opened Creative You today and I was so happy with the response and warm welcome I received from the Lockport Community. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I truly enjoyed the laughter, conversation, and advise that I received. I was even able to hold a sweet baby (you know who you are LOL) which totally set my mood for the day (Thanks Kelly).

I still have a few spots for the Creative Club Membership Promo with the free bag if anyone is interested. Please feel free to call if you have any questions or you can e-mail me.

Last but not least, I would like to share what I have in store for the month of September:


IN THE NOW
September 19th:
CLOSE TO MY HEART CLASS $5.00
4:00-6:00 p.m.
2 page Layout
Must Pre-Register by Sept. 10th

Crop Night $7.00 (Free for Creative Club Members)
6:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
Must Pre-Register by Sept 10th

September 26th:
SCRAPPY KIDS NIGHT OUT ($30.00)
5-8:00 p.m.
Ages: 4-10 years (must be potty trained)
Must Pre-Register By Sept. 20th. Spaces Limited to only 12.
Includes: A Scrappy Kids T-shirt, Crafts, Pizza and fun!
Parents can start dropping off at 4:50 p.m. and pick up no later than 8:15 p.m.
Please call for information.

September 27th:
MONTHLY MAKE'N TAKE $12.00
In celebration of the beginning of Fall/Autumn we will be making a Cosmo Cricket Kit called "Falling in Love". It Includes every thing you need to complete it except for adhesive.
Must Pre-Register Kits are limited.
11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
12:30-1:3o p.m.


I am still taking Registration for my Lil' Scrapper Classes. This is a Tuition based program for Children Ages 5 and up. Classes take place one day a week and last 1 hour. For more information please feel free to contact me or stop by the store.

Whew, it's late and I have great new store to run tomorrow in morning I'd better get my creative self in bed!

If you would like to Register for any thing listed above you may contact me at:

Creative You Scrapbooking LLC
5706 Hwy 1
Lockport, La. 70394

(985)665-3973

creativeyouscrapbooking@yahoo.com


Night Night!,
Amber





No comments:

Post a Comment