Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Gift Embroidery Hoop Kit


Hello Scrappers, Family and Friends!,
What a day. It stormed all day today, and it was humid and just wet and blah. Believe it or not through all of the funk I am still so excited! Today my most excellent friend Elisa (Bless her heart... she has bad knees) volunteered her friendship and time to start painting at my new location today while I stayed and worked at my old location. Poor thing was up and down a ladder all day! I really appreciate and love ya Elisa! Friendship and Family are definitely God Given Gifts and I am grateful for each and every one of mine!
Speaking of Gifts...
I wanted to share with you a kit that I will be offering in September. It is called "Our Gift". This precious little kit features full instructions and everything seen here and even enough pieces to make a matching card if you would like to give it as a gift. What a special way to honor some one you consider your Special Gift.
Kit cost is: $20.00 and there are 6 available. If you would like to reserve your kit please feel free to e-mail me at creativeyouscrapbooking@yahoo.com and I will be glad to set it aside for you.
Also, I would like to pass along some information. One of my Twitter pals (Mandy Leahy with Close To My Heart) is requesting that if you would like to and can... She is collecting homemade cards for a cause. Mandy is collecting homemade cards for terminally ill children. Her goal is to provide something special to brighten the children's days. If you are interested please contact me and you can mail them to me or drop them off by the store, or you can mail them directly to her. She would like to have them mailed off to the hospital by September 15th. She has no set limit and just one would help.
I hope this finds everyone happy and in a creative mood!
Oh, Picture shown in the kit is of my Maddie and was taken by Michelle Arcement of Houma, La. SHOUT OUT!
Happy Scrapp'n,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment