Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Bugs In A Rug HAS ARRIVED!


Hi Ya!
Thought I would drop a few lines to tell you all how productive my day was. Got up this morning (not as early as planned), burnt bacon in the oven for my 3 little ones (said forget it and bought McDonalds on the way to Lockport), Elisa was at the Lockport Location waiting for me (as usual) and WE PAINTED ALL DAY! I looks so cute and I can't wait to get my curtains up and inventory in and have everyone come to visit and hopefully love it as much as I do!
Whew, Sorry for all the ramblings. When we made it back to my house I had a big box of happy waiting for me. TA DA... THREE BUGS IN A RUG HAS ARRIVED! I wanted to share with you a taste of what came in. I know it is a horrible picture but I just had to show it off. 45 new arrivals to Creative You Scrapbooking! Looks like things will be coming pretty quickly now. Still waiting on Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket and Maya Road. Hugs every one and if you want a better look you might just want to come into the store to check it out when we open our new doors.
Happy Scrapp'n,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment