Sunday, September 6, 2009

Close To My Heart Class, Maya Road & Scrappy Kids



Hi there everyone! I just wanted to share with you all a picture of the 2 layouts that will be completed on Sept. 19th here at Creative You Scrapbooking. This is a class that will be taught by Ramona Boudreaux with Close To My Heart.

Time: 4-6 p.m. Sept 19th.

Cost: $5.00 for a 2 page Layout

Must Pre-Register by Sept. 10th.

If you are interested please give me a call (985)665-3973 or E-mail me at creativeyouscrapbooking@yahoo.com .

OH MY HECK! I have more Maya Road that has come in. I think I may have a issue with chipboard! Everyone who knows me will tell you that I am practically obsessed with Chipboard, Fall and Halloween papers, Embellishments etc. I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! In my defense, I have to say that what has come in I have not seen anywhere else so I think it is totally justified!

I will also have Vintage Prima Flowers coming in on Thursday for everyone who asked. I am totally excited about that too. These beautiful flowers will be wonderful for layouts, purses, headbands etc.

Last but not least... I will be having our first Scrappy Kids Night Out on Sept. 26th. It will be from 5:00-8:00 p.m and the cost is $30.00. This includes a Scrappy Kids T-shirt, Crafts and Pizza. Parents drop them off and we provide the fun! Instant parents night out! If you know anyone who this may interest please pass on the information. You must pre-register due to limited space. Again you can e-mail me for more information.

Have a Happy and Safe Labor Day!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment