Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For The Love Of:

Wow, It's Wednesday already! We are halfway into the work week already and I have to admit that I am one tired girl at the end of the day. Today was a blessed day. The store is doing very well and my kids are doing great (no one has the flu~ God bless all of you who are suffering right now), I have had the privaledge to meet some really great and funny ladies (Mrs. Karen and Mrs. Melanie thanks for all the laughs today!), and not to mention great conversation on the phone with new customers. Creativity was flowing today.




I promised I would show a picture of September's Make'N Take. It's our way to Celebrate the beginning of Autumn/Fall.

It is called "Falling In Love" By Cosmo Cricket.

The cost is $12.00 and The date for this Kit is Sept. 27th.

Times: 11-12 p.m or 12:30-1:30 p.m.

Must Pre-Register for Kits are limited. I am allowing for 5 people for each time slot.

Supplies needed: Adhesive, Brown distress Ink or Cat Eye

If you would like a kit but would preffer to do it at home please stop by the store.
Also, I am very please to announce that we will soon have an new shippment of Maya Road Chipboard sets, etc. and I have also ordered a large assortment of Prima Vintage flowers. They too will arrive with in a week.
Lastly, I will be doing a Free Kit drawing tomorrow night. The kit for grabs is the "Our Gift" Hoop Kit that was featured a few blogs down (Sorry... Have'n trouble posting the picture again). This is a Blogger's Only drawing. If you are a follower your name automatically goes in the drawing! I will announce the winner at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow night.
Until Tomorrow,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment