Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WOW WEEEE! WHAT A DAY!

I have to say that I thought today would be your typical Wednesday, but I was totally wrong! The store was taken over by a crew of Scrapaholics! Not just any Scrapaholics, they were all sisters (my bad, there was one Mother and Granddaughter). They were hilarious! I enjoyed having them there with me so much. By the way when I say crew I mean there was like 8 of these fabulous ladies. Once everyone left and sat in my chair behind the counter and reflected on what a blessing it must be for them to all have each other and to all have this wonderful hobby to share a group. I also realized that is something that I will never have with my mom, but on the brighter side I can definitely start something like that with my own daughters. Scrap booking is all about the memories. It is your shot to tell your story and the story of your love ones through your eyes. Thank you ladies for sharing your presence with me and giving me glance into your family life and for making me smile until my cheeks hurt!

Oh and we have a winner for the Blogger only drawing that I promised!
AND THE WINNER IS
KELLY MIZE

Come on in Kelly when ever you get a chance to pick up some Black Rhinestones from KAISERCRAFTS new collection.

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Yah Me! Jilly Bean and I will try to come by on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Go Girl! i know exactly what crew you are talking about. gotta love them! also, lovin' all color you added to the store. i'll try to come by tommorow.

    ReplyDelete