Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall in in the air


Oh how I love Fall! I love the changing of leaves, the colors schemes, the smell of yummy candles that we pull out for this special time of year, Halloween, and then Thanksgiving!
As you may have noticed I have added all of the October Events and Classes coming up on the side bar. I thought this may work better for keeping track of all the fun to come. Please notice that I have changed the Ranger Perfect Pearls class from Saturday the 3rd to Sunday the 4th. There is still space available if anyone else would like to join us.
Pictured here is the October Make'n Take. This is the Boo Book that we will be making on October 16th.
Please call if you would like to join us for any of the listed events we would love to have you!
Store number is: 985-665-3973 or you can e-mail me at creativeyouscrapbooking@yahoo.com.
As Always...
Happy Scrapp'n,
Amber Foret

No comments:

Post a Comment