Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NEW MERCHANDISE!

Hi There! I sure do hope this finds everyone to well and feeling creative! Guess What? Mistletoe and Co. from Pink Paislee has ARRIVED! I have the complete line as you can see and for you canvas tag lovers I have those too. As you know, all the of the Twilight Halloween line Accessories went very fast so you may want to grab these while you can.

Check out this cute kid! That would be my little Grant. Today was Crazy Hair Day in his Pre K class and this is how he returned home today. HE LOVES IT! He says he looks like Edward Cullen... I'm thinking a little more like Bozo the clown. You can see it but it sparkles as well. I love that his teacher does fun little things like this with the class. She added Tattoos for the boys and makeup and painted nails for the girls. They are learning about Community workers and today was about Beauticians.
Happy Scrapp'n, (This is why I do it),
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment